LabourNet facilitates implementation of vocational training in schools, colleges and technical training institutes like ITIs. We prepare students for early employment option through specific trade based skilling and prepare them for interoperable options for higher education. We promote sports as an integral part of holistic learning in schools.
Vocational Education at School Level
- Early stage interventions in guiding students for transition from of world of knowledge to world of work through NSQF compliant vocational courses in different industry sectors
- Develop customized curriculum to meet local needs through appropriate knowledge, skills and abilities of the students for making them aware of various career options
- Complement the standard curriculum with vocational subjects representing different industry sectors
Train the teachers with expertise from LabourNet and equip them with latest industry knowledge and skills
- Periodically monitor and measure attendance on various courses, assess the students and prepare report cards
- Implement the training programs in private schools through paid model and in government schools through corporate sponsorship
- College level skilling programs that create awareness about various employment options through skill-based jobs
- Increase employability of college students by providing them industry-specific skill development
- Facilitate work-integrated learning through Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc) programs
- Offer short term skilling courses that prepare students for qualifications for NSQF levels 5, 6 and 7
- Offer supervisory level qualifications through sectoral knowledge and skills
- Provide linkages to higher education through Master of Vocation (M.Voc) programs
- Interventions that promote equivalence of technical students, school and college dropouts through interoperable and flexible learning schemes
- Facilitate mainstreaming of vocational students from ITIs through NIOS bridge courses for 12 th standard qualification
- Provide linkages through NIOS programs for updating academic qualification while working on a job
- Prepare higher secondary dropouts for entry into B.Voc through flexible bridge courses from NIOS and multi skill centers
Sports Promotion and Management
LabourNet strongly believes in holistic education that integrates sports as an indispensable aspect of schooling. Our current school education system focuses on knowledge enhancement over skill building which is a critical success factor in the student’s later years. By implementing a holistic sports curriculum in schools, LabourNet equips students to imbibe skills like team-building, leadership, discipline, and focus that helps them succeed in their careers.
We link schools with CSR initiatives and corporate sponsorships for conducting coaching sessions and competitions at local and regional levels, besides support for infrastructure and equipment.
LanbourNet has internal expertise in:
- Designing curriculum which is age and grade appropriate
- Implementing the curriculum successfully
- Recruitment, training and deployment of trainers
- Specialised sports coaching
- Vocational education in Sports
- Developing sports Center of Excellence
This is implemented by creating opportunities for holistic development of children, particularly in semi-urban and rural areas. We link schools with CSR initiatives and corporate sponsorships for conducting coaching sessions and competitions at local and regional levels, besides support for infrastructure and equipment.