As an individual, you have many options to enroll for a short-term or long term skilling course or join a learn-while-you-earn program. Through professional counselling and mentoring we create awareness about different career paths and ways to avail financial schemes. We also train individual to become entrepreneurs through professional guidance, business and professional support.
Skill development and employment
- Short term programs that are intended at creating sustainable livelihoods and increasing real wages
- Long term programs under Flexi-MoU, National Apprenticeship Scheme that combine learning and earning through industry recognised courses
- Equip the youth with knowledge about career options and paths for knowledge enhancement and upskilling
- Train and make them employable through right courses linked with jobs through NCVT and SSC certification
- Internship support
Counselling and mentoring with end-to-end guidance for setting up an enterprise for the selected candidate who wish to pursue micro entrepreneurship. In addition the candidates are exposed to
- Training on entrepreneurship, digital literacy, financial literacy etc
- Business planning, financial assistance and mentoring.
- Backward linkages for starting up and strategies for furthering the same with handholding for up to 2 Years