Job Description - Centre Coordinator
Job Role: Operations
Job Title: Centre Coordinator
• Collect, consolidate/organize, redevelop and/or create lesson plans for all current and future programs.
• Understand scope of enhancing process of training and operational delivery.
• Handled Queries of students & provided solutions to them.
• Trainings to be organised as per the planned dates and timelines.
• Ensuring 100% attendance during assessments.
• Ensuring 100% center capacity utilization.
• Interacting with Industry to provide support to placements.
Experience: 2-4 years
Type of Employment: Contract